28 Jan Folge 2: Miguel Lozano
Miguel Lozano is one of the best Freedivers in the world. That means he goes down below -120m in the sea with one single breath. But the great thing about him is not that he is a hardcore mechanized athlete (which does not mean that he does not train hard!), but he is rather a lover of a sport which he has turned into his life. Miguel loves travelling, his home-country Spain and good food. And his new-born daughter, of course.
Enjoy my conversation with Miguel!
If you have 5 minutes only then listen to Miguel’s walk-through of a -120m dive with one single breath!
In this episode:
- Deep-dive walk through: Going down to -120m with one single breath
- How Miguel got into freediving
- Teamwork vs. working alone – isn’t freediving a solitary sport?
- Risks & safety in freediving
- Miguel’s training for other athletes and business people, plus: a breathing exercise for you at home
- Why he loves freediving
- Whether and how fame changed his work & happiness
- “How do you find the job you love?” – Miguel’s pledge for going for what you love.
- “How do you know you are the right person to turn such a passion into your job?”
- Being a father as a freediver
- The Simpsons and the Philosophy
- The Rock Warrior’s Way
- The Truth about the Case Harry Quebert
Overview of freediving disciplines:
Miguel and his schools:
Hat dir dieser Podcast gefallen? Dann teile ihn bitte!